Business Trial Laboratory (B-LAB)
B-LAB or Business Trial Laboratory is a platform for ViA students to support and evaluate their business ideas before starting entrepreneurial activities.
The goal of B-LAB is to promote entrepreneurship among students and encourage them to develop their own business ideas. By providing necessary consultations and infrastructure, this activity also increases innovation and business development in the region.
B-LAB is the right place if:
- You have a business idea but you are not sure about its viability,
- You lack knowledge about entrepreneurship and business planning,
- You do not know where to start and whom to ask for advice.
Who can take part in B-LAB?
Students or student teams (up to 5 participants) who have their business idea.
- Business ideas examination for its viability,
- Space for work and meetings,
- Internet access, WiFi, access to office equipment
- Access to laboratories,
- Training (lectures, seminars, practical tasks),
- Proficiency to present yourself and your idea etc.
How to get involved?
On 7th of March an informative seminar/pizza brunch will take place, where you will be able to find
more about B-Lab and planned activities, as well as join the new call! More information here!
Armands Aivo Astukevičs
Phone: 64207227, 22045166