Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences (ViA) offers a great opportunity for online streaming such as for seminars, discussions, lectures and other events!
- Filming group of two people;
- Required basic equipment: portable computer, one wireless microphone, one camera;
- Using the Measure / Authority logo for live video on the corners of the image;
- PIP (image in image) function, live streaming in video image, combining multiple sources of video signals (for example, camera video signal and presentation material);
- Processing of the beginning and end of the live stream;
- If necessary, store live material on the camera media, then copy on the client's data carriers;
- Consultation on the necessary technical solutions.
The organizer of the event must be aware of any additional costs that might occur:
- Stable internet connection for 10 Mbit uploads in 720p live;
- Youtube.com account, live broadcast or other platform for live broadcasting;
- Audible signal should be foreseen.
- Live retention is 1-3 minutes;
- The maximum duration of the live stream is 8 hours, if it is used on the Youtube channel, the live broadcast of the longest event must be planned and divided;
- Live streaming in the clients Youtube user channel;
- Live streaming should be static without reporting overviews while navigating / following the site;
- The provision of live broadcasts outdoors is limited, in the case of precipitation it is not possible.
- The total cost of a live event depends on the duration and venue of the event.
- The minimum duration of the action on which the invoice is invoiced is 3h.